Emma Watson is a British actress and model who rose to fame after playing one of the three lead roles in the Harry Potter series. Its first part came out in September 2001 and last one in July 2011. Other than playing the role of Hermione Granger in eight parts of the Harry potter series, she has been working on other projects as well.
Emma Watson was born in Paris on 15ht April 1990, but she move to Oxford with her mother after her parents’ divorce at the age of five. Starting her career as an actress in 2001 and doing a great job in all eight parts, Emma Watson is now going to appear in other movies like “My Week with Marilyn” which is going to be released in September 2011. She is also doing the role of “Sam” in the movie “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” which is expected to be released in 2012. While working in Harry Potter series, Emma Watson played the lead role in a television film “Ballet Shoes “in 2007.
As model Emma Watson made her debut in 2009 for Burberry‘s autumn/winter collection campaign. She says that she is focusing on arts and fashion is an art which is very similar to the one that she studied when she was in school.
Emma Watson's Personal Information
- Father: Chris Watson
- Mother: Jacqueline Luesby
Dragon School in Oxford
- 2007: National Movie Awards as Best Performance by a Female for “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”
- 2011: Capri Art Film Festival Awards as Best Ensemble Cast Award for “My Week with Marilyn”
- 2011: MTV Movie Awards for “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows”
- 2013: MTV Movie Awards for “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”
- 2014: Britannia Awards as British Artist of the Year.
- 2017: Teen Choice Awards for “Beauty and the Beast” and “The circle”
Emma Watson's Social Media Profiles
Emma Watson's Latest Instagram Photos
Emma Watson's Projects
- 2001: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- 2002: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 2004: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 2005: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2007: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 2007: Ballet Shoes
- 2008: The Tale of Despereaux
- 2009: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 2010: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- 2011: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- 2011: My Week with Marilyn
- 2012: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- 2013: The Bling Ring
- 2013: This Is the End
- 2014: Noah
- 2015: The Vicar of Dibley
- 2015: Colonia
- 2015: Regression
- 2017: Beauty and the Beast
- 2017: The Circle
Emma Watson's Trivia
- Emma Watson was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill ambassador in July 2014.